Make your appointment
Use this web tool to schedule. A new window will open up in your browser.
Click "fees & insurance" tab to the left for info on fees and insurance. Click the icon below if you're ready to schedule now. NOTE: Judy is only available for phone appointments as of August 2012. Be sure to submit paperwork requested below prior to your first appointment via fax, mail, or e mail. For contact info click here: contact or see "Gather Your Materials" below.
Gather Your Materials
The success of nutrition interventions depends on your involvement.
Prior to your child's first appointment, materials listed below are needed. You can send these via regular mail, as scanned e mail attachments to e mail, or fax to 303-474-6502, prior to your appointment. This info is reviewed prior to your child's first consultation/visit to begin the nutrition care process. Mailing address: Judy Converse, Nutrition Care For Children LLC, 75 Manhattan Drive Suite 101, Boulder, CO 80303
1. Click the download pdf button below for a Client-Provider Agreement. Read, sign, and return.
2. Fill out a new client intake form. Return via fax, mail or e mail.
3. Have your child's doctor fax your child's growth chart. Please do not send your child's entire medical chart. Growth chart from birth to present and vaccination record are all that is needed.
4. Submit lab studies done for your child on blood, urine, or stool from both mainstream providers and biomedical providers, from the last two years. You can fax/scan your own copies or request that your providers send these for you. If there are earlier lab studies you feel are important to include, you may do so.
5. Keep a record of what your child eats for three days. Nutrition assessment cannot be completed without this information. Include amounts of eaten; brand details (eg, "Daiya cheese substitute" rather than simply "cheese" or "whole cow's milk" rather than "milk"); fluids (water, juice, diluted juice, milk substitutes etc) and how much taken; supplements and medications, including dosages. No need to include items offered but not eaten.
Please do not include IEPs, neuropsych evals, developmental assessments, or OT/PT/speech eval reports unless requested. Gastroenterology consult reports are useful, so please do include those if your child has seen a gastroenterologist, along with any lab findings done by that provider.
Intake form for new client families
Please click here to download an intake form (.pdf format). Fax it to 303-474-6502, or scan and e mail if preferred to Judy at Nutrition Care dot Net (no spaces).